The Cooperative Purchasing Connection (CPC) uses an online, eProcurement service called Public Purchase to conduct its solicitation processes. If your organization would like to do business with CPC in the future and would like to be notified of upcoming solicitations, you will need to create an account following the steps outlined below.
Step 1 – Create an Account with Public Purchase
- Use this link to create your FREE account. Do not choose Bid Syndication.
- NIGP Code Selection – select the codes that relate to your business products and/or services. *Automatic notifications will be sent to the email on account if any solicitations match the codes you have selected.
- You will receive an email from [email protected] verifying your account has been activated.
Step 2 – Link Your Account
- Once your account has been activated, log into Public Purchase
- Click Tools
- Click Agencies
- Type Cooperative Purchasing Connection in the agency name box. *Make sure Registration Status is set for All.
- Click Search
- Click Register to link your account to CPC
If you do not complete step #2, you will not be notified of any solicitations from CPC. It is your responsibility to keep your organization’s information up to date. CPC can only confirm those vendors who have successfully linked their account with CPC (step #2).
If you have issues with your account, contact Public Purchase at [email protected] or use the live chat function during business hours.