The Cooperative Purchasing Connection (CPC) uses an online, eProcurement service called Public Purchase to conduct its solicitation processes. If your organization would like to do business with CPC in the future and would like to be notified of upcoming solicitations, you will need to create an account following the steps outlined below.
Step 1 – Create an Account with Public Purchase
- Use this link to begin creating your account (https://www.publicpurchase.com/gems/register/vendor/register).
- You will receive an email from email@example.com verifying your account has been activated.
Step 2 – Link Your Account
- Once your account has been activated log into Public Purchase.
- Click on the Tools tab, then click on the Agencies tab.
- Type Cooperative Purchasing Connection in the agency name box; click Search.
- Click the Register button to link your account to CPC.
Step 3 – NIGP Code Selection
- Select the codes that relate to your business products and/or services.
- Automatic notifications will be sent to you if any solicitations match the codes you have selected.
If you do not complete steps #2 and #3, you will not be notified of any solicitations from CPC. It is your responsibility to keep your organization’s information up to date.
If you have any problems with the setup process, contact Public Purchase at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the live chat function during business hours. CPC does not have access to the vendor side of Public Purchase. CPC can only confirm those vendors who have successfully linked their account with CPC.