Contract #AEPA 019-E
Why Pick Blick?
At Blick, we’re committed to delivering the very best experience for our customers — the best service, the best selection, the best availability, and the best knowledge. We call this The Blick Advantage.
Our long-standing business motto — "Blick Ships Quick" — embodies our commitment to getting our customers what they want, when they want it. We have real people answering the phone 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and our automated picking equipment allows us to process most orders within 24 hours (with no additional rush charges). We also pride ourselves on making very few mistakes. We know problems waste your time, so when we cause one, we do everything in our power to make things right.
We know that being creative often requires materials that are difficult to find. That’s why Blick stocks more than 80,000 products in its warehouse, and offers nearly 15,000 factory-direct items and more than 8,000 Blick and Utrecht brand items.
Our massive inventory means we should always have what you need in stock. If we don’t, that’s our fault, not yours. That’s why we do something virtually none of our competitors do — we NEVER cancel a backorder unless you ask us to, and when we receive your backordered item, we ship it out immediately — at NO additional cost to you.
Our sales staff and product information specialists are trained to hunt down answers to your tough questions regarding materials, techniques, and safety. Hundreds of Blick videos are also available at DickBlick.com and on YouTube.com, including video lesson plans for teachers, and product demonstrations for artists.
- 20% discount (some exclusions apply)
- Free freight on most orders of $49 or more after discount (See below for exclusions)
Free Freight Exclusions
➢ Oversized or heavy weight items (i.e. paper rolls, linoleum rolls, Master Etch or 999 presses, or any item indicating additional handling)
➢ 50-lb boxes of clay or ANY modeling material totaling 50-lbs or greater in weight
➢ Drop-ship items (any item with the letter F in the catalog item # prefix or noted as factory-direct online)
➢ When ordering sheets of paper or board larger than 18” x 24” in quantities of less than 10, a per-order handling fee applies. Paper or boards may be assorted to reach the quantity of 10.
How to Order
- Email orders to [email protected]. Must use Reference Code QD2OAEP.
- Fax orders to 800-621-8293. Must use Reference Code QD2OAEP.
- For more information contact Heather Havens at [email protected]
- If you’re on purchasingconnection.org – log in or register for the Express online marketplace on the right-hand side of the page
- If you’re logged in on Express – go to the upper right hand corner of the page and click “Search Catalog” to start shopping or click “Shop on supplier site” to shop from Innovative website.
- If your school uses SMART or Skyward, Express might already be a vendor for your school or could be added as a vendor. For more information, click here.
Free freight on most orders of $49 or more after discount